Saturday, April 09, 2005

Score!

Free mag! Nabbed the recent Budget Living magazine from our downstairs area where people leave unwanted mags. Apples were the feature in the decorating section and thanks to Tania I think I've found a new obsession...


Apple pillow


Apple wall decals

New favorite site thanks to BL: notNeutral and blik. Drool worthy but pricey. Blik has a lot of fun decals for kids (robots, cars, planes, animals, etc), their other grpahic decals are really nice too.

Looking at all these apple things makes me want to try apple stamping... hmmmm.....but I don't think the seeds would show up and I'm really liking that part.

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

woo!
score on the free mag and apple finds!!
and those yummy links...
i have to get going and make some apple stuff too.
:)
t

4/11/2005 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home