Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nothing else to do...

Been under the weather the past couple days but can't rest because the workmen outside are making such a racket! Since I can't rest I thought I'd post a couple of pieces I made a while back.

Bracelet...I think I just started making these irregular shaped links and it turned into this.


This is one big honkin' ring, I think you could knock someone out with it. It's too big for me but I wear it anyway.

I think the workers stopped, maybe I can get some sleep now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like that bracelet. However, the "Grandma" ring has to be the winner! I like the idea it could knock someone out, but that's just me*;)

4/13/2005 11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that bracelet! I'm a sucker for odd, organic shapes like that..

4/14/2005 02:55:00 AM  
Blogger  said...

love the bracelet too! cool.
:)
hope you get some rest!

4/14/2005 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love that bracelet! Do you think you could share more about how you learned to make all this wonderful stuff?

Hope you feel better soon!

4/14/2005 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home