Monday, April 25, 2005

What's wrong with this picture?

Another stroll in my ghetto neighborhood reveals this picture (actually I took the picture in February)--I haven't done anything to the picture other than crop a lady out. At first I thought it was an index finger but then I looked more closely...Funny huh?

Hehe, I cropped it even more and sent it out as my Valentine's day card. Not that I have anything against Valentine's day. My pal inspired the card--she loves/dreads this day.

I think they've fixed it...or I just don't notice it anymore. Boo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was an index finger too! hee, hee! But more Makiki Inn, it looks like they are the one getting the salute.

4/26/2005 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant "poor" not "more" Makiki Inn. :P

4/26/2005 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL hilarious!

4/26/2005 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home