Monday, May 02, 2005

Dishes are done!

Finished and mailed the postcards on Saturday. Whew, thought I had missed the postman so I had my sister drive me to the post office. I'm not entirely happy with how they turned out...I mucked them up with my crappy water-coloring skills (read it--zero skills). They're all different color schemes but basically the same plain design. Used jewelry stamps for the letters and "hearts". Some cards are hearts falling apart, a few others are hearts coming together. This one shows both. My favorite part is the spider...it's like Where's Waldo but easier.



I've already started receiving amazing postcards!!! These gals are soooooo talented! I feel like a sham but I'm hoping to redeem myself later...secret :) I'm gonna post some of the cards later this week.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your card yesterday! I love it! As I was gushing over it, I spotted the spider! It was such a great touch. Did you wet the card down first to make the impressions?

5/03/2005 09:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh but thats pretty pretty!

5/03/2005 10:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suzy-q...pretty postcards!! So talented. i like the habuteru pictures...can't show A or else he'll say that's how i always look :). miss you, d

5/03/2005 05:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got mine yesterday! Thank you - its *so* lovely! I am thrilled to have found your great blog too!

5/04/2005 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got my postcard and I love it! :D Not plain jane at all! I love how your blog is on the front..is that a stamp?

5/09/2005 08:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home