Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Glass and beads


These Curious George jelly glasses from Welch's remind me of the "glasses" we had when we were little....except they're cuter. My parents used furikake containers as glasses for us when we were little--they're the perfect size for little hands and sturdy. We laugh about it now but I gotta give them snaps for reusing/recycling!



This is the necklace I made tonight out of beads gifted from Niecy--kisses! It was inspired by this necklace (and others) via Holly. The clasp/toggle at the top is off center but i think i kind of like it being a bit skewed. I'll know for sure if I ever wear it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suzy--SO BEAUTIFUL! I think this may be my favorite from all your beautiful pieces...it's stunning. love, d

5/12/2005 02:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I was going to post about the curious george jelly glasses and the furikake jar glasses too! That is freaky-deaky!

That necklace is so cool! It's simply gorgeous!

5/12/2005 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's beautiful! are the chains attached to the small stones stiff? Will they stay in that shape when you wear the necklace, or will they hang down?

5/13/2005 04:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, much more beutiful than the "inspiration jewellery!

5/13/2005 09:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nice idea...
it's simply beautiful.

5/15/2005 07:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home