Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mail call!

The first five postcards from the swap--YAY!!! I can't believe these gals made these beautiful postcards--too talented!!!

It's my first time using Photoshop so apologies if you can't see who made which postcard--starting from top left corner going clockwise:

Hanna--loving the collage action! I love the quote she used, the whole card it so wonderful! She also drew the sweetest little frog on the back, sooooooo better than any of my frog attempts :)
Myra--go go gadget Gocco! Totally makes me want one. The boy's reaction "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!" translation "more crafting things that you won't use!" He might be right, that's kind of my MO...and there's the fact that I can't draw.
Tania--leaves and dots design is so sweet! The back is super fly too--an army of little birdies. I love birds, especially when they're pink (which they are)!
Kerstin--wish I had some mad photography skills like Kerstin! And I love the stitching (one of the ideas I was toying with but thought the post office would reject me--guess not!)--the silver thread is genius!
Holly--I'm in love with the design and pearliness of the card. The glitter accents--BONUS!!! I'm wondering how she printed the card...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Isn't it so much fun? I've been running to the mailbox everyday!

5/05/2005 09:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is too fun. i got yours yesterday. not at all are you 2d challenged! i love it. thanks so much! and now i have another nifty blog to watch!

5/06/2005 02:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home