Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Not much doing

Thanks to the Law and Order SVU marathons and my overall laziness I haven't been keeping up with the blog. Darn that SVU, I'm hooked! Darn that sleep, I'm hooked! Between naps and the SVU marathon this weekend I'm surprised I got anything done--hehe, I only really ran a couple of errands on Saturday....the rest of the weekend flew by in a haze of grogginess and tv.

Preceding the weekend of lounge was the week of unproductiveness...just some baking here and there, nothing that's really inneresting. Baked (or overbaked to be honest) some sconey/shortcake things. Eh, it's like toast, you just scrape off the dark parts. It's just a little burnt, it's still good, it's still good!

Tonight I attempted Clotilde's Blueberry Coffee Cake, somehow it just doesn't look the same. Looks pretty dry compared to the moist deliciousness of the original. I did leave it in the pan longer than 10 minutes after taking it out of the oven....nuts. Oh well, the folks at work tomorrow will be the guinea pigs--as usual :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummolicious, i'd like to be your guinea pig. love, d

6/01/2005 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That looks so ono!

6/02/2005 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Yea, me too -- I'll be your guinea pig!

And darn those naps! They're too addictive!

6/06/2005 05:38:00 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

if you managed to make that blueberry deliciousness while in a nap stupor you've got one up on all of us! i am so digging the necklace you made...i am feeling myself getting pulled into beads...help!

6/07/2005 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blueberry coffe cake looks delicious! Sign me up for the guinea pig list!

6/11/2005 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne, I have been out looking for the latest info on gold cz jewelry and stumbled across your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was wanting, it certainly is interesting and gave me an excellent read. Even though I'm also looking more for gold cz jewelry related information I'm glad I stopped by. Great post - thanks.

11/02/2005 07:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greeting Susanne. More by good luck than good management, I found your site while hunting for the latest info on fashion jewelry sale. I realise that this post isn't exactly the match I'm needing but it sure gives a good read. I'm also looking more for fashion jewelry sale related information but I'm glad I had the chance to see your site. Great blog!

11/29/2005 04:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home