Thursday, May 12, 2005

Postcard gallery!

Thanks again to Myra for setting up the postcard swap! Here's the gallery of all the purdy cards everyone created--wicked awesome!!! Them gals are really tah-lahn-ted. I aspire!!!

So I wanted to put up a mini tutorial for the wire twist necklace but I was TRICKED into going running today, thus ending my six month exercise strike (actually I did play tennis once and participate in a fundraising walk during the past six months but that's it, oh and that walk around our neighborhood). I was actually striking against running in particular--I've heard what it can do to your knee joints...make them sore. And I will NOT stand for that soreness. Anyhoo, to be fair I wasn't tricked into running, more like we were going to walk the route but the camera ran low on batteries so I got mad and said nuts to this, let's just run the darn route. MISTAKE! Mostly I'm just tired now so no tutorial....

Making the bed made me think of these prints--I LOVE Kerry Cassill's collection of bedding. The cotton is so soft and for thinnish quilts they're pretty warm. The boy bought me a king size quilt for Christmas, I adore it. It's not on the site anymore but it was my favorite. It's a good thing he bought the king size (the only big size available) because even when I burrito myself up, he can still have some blanket. He'd disagree though, he still needs to keep an emergency blanket near by.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the exercise strike, I've been keeping the torch going for some time now. Plus when you run doesn't it make your brain and organs bounce around in your body? That can't be good.
;P

5/13/2005 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I hate when I get tricked into exercising. Sheesh!

And I'm loving your jewelry down below - -do you sell them?

AND! Are the Curious George jelly jars out in the market now? Oh me oh my! I've got to get my hands on them!

5/15/2005 03:56:00 AM  
Blogger HOO said...

I am jealous. I want a boy to give me a Kerry Cassill burrito.

7/02/2005 06:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home