Thursday, June 16, 2005

Moochos gracias


Been sucking down these cookies from Big Island Candies I received as a thank you for helping my pal KK move. Mmmm...buttery macadamia nut shortbread and chocolate....more like thank you KK!

Speaking of Big Island Candies, these olive oil cookies have intrigued me for a long time and I've been trying to find a recipe that'll produce the same light, crispy cookie...not that I've ever had one but don't they look light and crisp? Either that or they're doing a darn good job at brainwashing me. I have tried their peanut butter bars and almond wafer crunch bars--mui deliciouso! My very generous supervisor brings them in once in a while...I inhale and they're gone!

On an unrelated note, I'm trying to be a more frequent poster. My goal was to post more often after this past weekend but it doesn't seem to be happening--curses!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Big Island cookies. I totally have a love hate relationship with them. Love eating them, hate how I feel after I've eaten a whole bag -in one sitting. :P

Haven't tried the olive oil cookies, pb bars or almond wafers, must make a point to try some. Have you had the brownies? Delish! :)

6/17/2005 08:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home