Monday, July 18, 2005

Vacation break

Haven't taken any shots of my booty yet...hehe, not that kind of booty, this is NOT that kind of blog! I have taken a bunch of not so good shots of a couple rings I made last week in class. How exciting, I just learned a new stone setting technique so guess how many same-same-ish rings I've since last week? Four. I'm kind of sick of making them but practice practice, and believe me I need the practice.

These two (same rings, different poses) are sapphires, the one on the right is light green set in a square-ish ring, the other is blue/violet set in a round ring. Hard to tell though.

Is it me or do the ring poses remind anyone of these guys. The pose, the almost identical look (okay, not identical but you know, the shirts, the smile, two eyes, a nose and hair, they could be third or fourth cousins at least!)...hmmmm, I shouldn't make fun, they might kick me off of Blogger and revoke my email account.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suzy-q, those rings are beautiful!!! i LOVE them. miss you much, d

7/19/2005 11:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, hee! Love the rings! How so you get them so shiny? Do you have to buff them?

7/19/2005 03:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home