Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hodgepodge

Too lazy to go write a separate post for everything so BLAM! Some shots of the goods I bought on the trip, didn't get to upload everything--thanks Flickr! There are also some jewelry pieces I've done so far this summer. The two rings are going to my July birthday pals, the birdie pendant was an experiment--I've been wanted to combine fiber and metal into pieces, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about the experiment. Dumdum that I am I've misplaced the pendant--d'oh!


I've been really into summer fruit this year so when I saw plums and nectarines on sale for super cheap I picked up a silly 2lb+ of each despite crazy looks from my guy (he does the face so often it's lost its meaning--teach him to use it so much!). Found a recipe for a tart at Frog Hollow Farm. It turned out not bad--I added cinnamon to the crust and divided the crust into 9 x 9 inch sq and six muffin tins. Had to make one and a half times the filling, guess I could have just done the square pan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm. that looks so yummy~!

8/01/2005 02:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy tart! Thanks for sharing pics of all the goods from your trip!

Love the new jewelry pieces too. Speaking of jewelry, are you going to make any pieces for your wedding? Or are you planning on having custom rings done.

As always, so niele!

8/03/2005 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home