Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Curse you Flickr!!!!

Thought I'd be super smart and post all my trip purchases on Flickr. Stinkin' thing only allows for 20mb of uploading per month--what's that about?!!! Uploaded about 16 shots and I already reached my limit. Hehe, I guess I could have used a lower resolution for the pictures...and read the whole 20mb thing before I started uploading. Curses! Oh well.


This is a baby blanket I finished for for our new nephew--it took me fricking forever to sew two pieces of fabric together and add binding. WHY?!! Probably because of the super soft minkee fabric, it's oh so lovely, so soft and cuddly. But a stinker to work with. I remember promising myself not to use it again after finishing a quilt for a friend but my memory isn't that good and I forgot my promise to myself. Stupid. Well it's finished and not super hideous. Babies don't care right?

I also wanted to make him a silver baby spoon. I dragged my guy to Tiffany's to check out their baby spoons and saw that they have images on the handles--cute! Who'd have thunk it? Hehe, apparently not silly me. I liked this one but I'd rather have a motorcycle or Kikaida on the handle (the dad was/is a Kikaida fan and likes to ride/race motorcycles). I'll take a stab at a motorcycle spoon but when I think about it, what's the point of a silver baby spoon? So odd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby blanket looks great! I hear ya on card to sew fabrics and memory loss. I'm forever bringing home soft and sheer fabrics that I have no business sewing.

A kikaida spoon sounds righteous-siteous!
Would you use a toy for a mold?

7/27/2005 09:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home