Monday, October 24, 2005

And the winner is....

Myra! Woo-hoo, way to name that quote! I don't get tired of watching Steel Magnolias (and Shawshank Redemption, I can totally watch cable tv's back to back showings of it). The boy is oddly tolerant of it too.

Today was a short day at work, I got off early today to get my hair lopped off--hello bangs and thinner hair! Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it before I ran into the shower. So when I'd get a haircut as a kid my mom would have me shower when I got home. I was all for it, sharp little pieces of cut hair sticking every which way out of my shirt, constantly poking, poking, poking--was enough to drive the rotten little monster that I was even more crazy. Anyway, I still run to the shower as soon as I get home from a haircut. A waste of styling money but I haven't gotten much better at tolerating the itchy bits of hair in my clothes. Not only that but hair bits stuck to my face. Bah! So it's always shower time after a haircut. I guess I could take a picture of it now except it's all wangoes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I never ever win anything! Wow! :)

I hate all the after haircut hair too! I always try to schedule my haircuts so that I can go straight home and wash it too. So they might as well let me leave the salon with my hair wet.

10/26/2005 10:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)
hee!
glad you are back,
that wool and ring in thelast post! gorgeous!

10/26/2005 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! you're back!!! i'm so excited to read your blog again. As always, beautiful ring and can't wait to see the scarf when it's done. miss you!!!! love, d

10/26/2005 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home