Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Birthday twins

Happy happy birthday to my mom and the boy and my punk brother!!! The birthday twins are my mom and the boy (crazy eh?), my brother is born a few days before. So weird, my good pal and I are also born on the same day.

Tried to trick my dad into taking us all out for dinner tonight but that didn't work out so I took the boy out to dinner...totally overate--everything was so tasty. And he got a birthday brulee, bonus! The family birthday dinner is on Friday. Food fest redeux, I can't wait!

Anyway, just wanted to wish them all an awesome day (even though it's over) and an even better year. Kisses!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to... gosh your whole clan!

Hope you'll post some birthday dinner pics, 'cause the easy mac I had tonight wasn't exactly appetizing.

10/28/2005 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home