Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Breaking up the pink

Just a little something to break up all the pink/red tones I've been posting recently. It's like a glass flower cameo bead thing I got on Maui. I debated what to do with it and thought about a pendant but that was a little boring, so was setting on a ring the long way. Turns out it looks like a platter on my finger when I put it on.



Finally sent out the package of winning goods to Myra, I'd post one of the items but it's pink and would contradict this post :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that! from this angle it reminds me of a mossy, craggy rock face of some kind.

11/02/2005 03:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful ring!!! and i LOVE the pumpkin. went to a wedding a week or so ago that had centerpieces where the pot were white pumpkins and a bunch of fall-color flowers in the center. white pumpkins are in--you must have started the trend. love, d

11/03/2005 03:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home