Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wasting time

Last week at class the only thing I managed to finish was this pair of earrings--and just the wire part. How lame! It didn't take very long, I'm not sure what I'm doing the rest of the time. I added the beads when I came home. They might be a present but I'm not sure if she'd wear it. We'll see if I get more done tomorrow night.


Thought I'd throw in a random picture--this is what I would see on my walk to and from my work parking lot if I looked up more often. I just noticed the hole in the flag, kind of ratty tatty. The picture was taken during summer--the sky isn't so purdy now, recently it's been dark and overcasty when we go home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susanne!!! These earrings ARE SO GORGEOUS!!! you're so awesome, miss you much. will write back soon, it was so great to hear from you. love D

11/17/2005 03:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The earrings are gorgeous! Did you soder and hammer the wire part? (Is that even the correct terminology?)

Is the picture from the top of one of the buildings near Iolani Palace and the King Kamehameha statue? Great shot!

11/17/2005 08:32:00 AM  
Blogger shana said...

susanne...these earrings are gorgeous...we (mom and I) bought some and the MOHS craft fair...i wear mine all the time and people here have asked me where I got them...I love them! thanks for the beautiful jewlery!!!

~jamie's big sister shana

8/07/2006 03:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home